- our terms and conditions in relation to your use of this website (below); and
- our privacy notice relating to the collection and use by us of website users’ personal data.
If you have any queries or would like further information, please email us at email@example.com.
Resiliencerisginglobal.org is a website operated by Resilience Rising UK, registered in England and Wales as a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee with registration number 13609289, whose registered office is at 10 Queen Street Place, London, United Kingdom, EC4R 1BE. Throughout these terms and conditions, the term “Resilience Rising UK”, “we” or “our” refers to Resilience Rising UK unless the context otherwise requires.
We amend these terms from time to time. These terms were most recently updated on 18 May 2023. If you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand your rights and obligations surrounding your use of this website. These terms shall apply for as long as this site is operated by Resilience Rising UK.
Part 1 – Your use of this website
- Our site is made available to you free of charge, on the basis that:
- your use of the site in is solely at your own risk;
- you may access and use the site only as set forth in these terms and conditions; and
- as set forth in these terms and conditions, the site is made available “as is”.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in these terms and conditions.
- The content on this site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the site.
Website content and accessibility
- We may update and change this site from time to time to reflect changes to our programme, activities, approach, users’ needs and the Resilience Rising UK’s not-for-profit priorities. We will try to provide reasonable notice of any significant changes.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available, error free or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date or regarding the site’s performance or accessibility. You must make your own investigations and assessments as required to satisfy yourself as to the adequacy or otherwise of the content of the site, and you assume full responsibility for any loss resulting from use (or misuse) of the site.
- We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for any particular use or complies with laws and regulations in any jurisdiction.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access this site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse this site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this site, the server on which this site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this site. You must not attack this site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this site will cease immediately.
- You may only access this site through its intended basic publicly available user interface. You may not access any aspect of this site programmatically. In particular, you may not use any form of screen scraper, or other automated process, to access any part of this site’s human-machine interface.
- You may not attempt, or cause any third party to attempt, to access this site for penetration testing or other security or performance-related purposes without our prior written permission, which may be withheld or conditioned at our absolute discretion
Third party content – liability
- Where this site contains links or references to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
- We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- We are the owner and/or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this site, and all intellectual property rights in the material published on it. These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from this site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on this site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors and/or licensors) as the authors of content on this site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on this site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- You may link to our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to this site in any website that is not owned by you.
- This site must not be framed on any other site.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- Whether you are a consumer or a business user we do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- If we are liable to you for any reason, our liability will be limited to GBP £1,000.00.
- If you are a consumer user please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. Subject to receiving a licence from us or our licensors to do so, you agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.