This content was originally published on The Resilience Shift website. The Resilience Shift, a 5-year programme supported by Lloyd’s Register Foundation and hosted by Arup, transitioned at the end of 2021 to become Resilience Rising. You can read more about The Resilience Shift’s journey and the transition to Resilience Rising here.
We are excited to be presenting a number of sessions at the #Innovate4Cities conference this month, ahead of COP26.
Co-hosted by UN-Habitat and the Global Covenant of Mayors for Climate & Energy (GCoM), the Innovate4Cities conference will be the leading gathering on urban solutions and implementation pathways by and for cities, researchers, policy makers, businesses, innovators and students in 2021.
The conference runs from 11-15 October 2021 and brings together innovative research and science to help cities tackle climate change.
Keep an eye out for the below sessions run by The Resilience Shift:
All links below include a calendar icon – click this icon to download a calendar invitation to add to your diary.
- Building Climate Resilience with Infrastructure Pathways, alongside The International Coalition for Sustainable Infrastructure: 13 Oct, 6pm BST / 1pm EST
- Unlocking City Resilience through Ports: 13 Oct, 11:40pm BST
- Urban water resilience and the City Water Resilience Approach: 15 Oct, 3pm BST / 10am EST
The following sessions are being run by our strategic partner, Resilience First:
- Decarbonisation and the role of technology: how technology can help achieve carbon net-zero: 12 Oct @ 9am BST
- Resilience First’s City and Business Leaders virtual roundtable discussion on Building Resilient Cities Together: 14 Oct @ 9:30am BST
The International Coalition for Sustainable Infrastructure (ICSI), of which we are a Founding Organisation, are also hosting the below sessions:
- Developing a database of innovative infrastructure projects & identifying future trends for civil engineering: 11 Oct, 3:45pm BST / 10:45am EST
- Green Recovery and Finance for Sustainable Infrastructure: 13 Oct, 7:30am BST
Reserve your free virtual seat at www.innovate4cities.org